Outside Sales Representative (Trainee)
Company: Reynolds and Reynolds
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: December 7, 2018
Job DescriptionThe goal of the Outside Sales Representative Trainee position on our Document Services team is to prepare you for taking on your own territory by starting you in a Trainee capacity. Reynolds Document Services provides over 5,000 different types of printed forms and promotional items to the automotive market, including business forms, license plate frames, banners, and much more. As a Trainee, you will be assigned a seasoned Sales Representative, as a mentor, to learn about our products and the overall sales process within various accounts and territories. You will assist your mentor in lead generation and other aspects of the sales cycle.
Once you complete the training period and a territory becomes available, you will take over selling documents and promotional products to existing customers as the territory’s assigned Sales Representative. In this role, you will also develop and maintain new customers throughout your specified territory. You are eligible to receive a company car for both business and personal use. In addition, you will be provided a company cell phone, laptop and home office equipment.
Document Services Facts: With eight out of 10 car dealerships in the U.S. using a document or product produced by Reynolds - Reynolds Document Services has a level of brand awareness that stands out with dealerships. Document Services delivers the Reynolds brand with excellence. In Voice of the Customer surveys, dealers score Reynolds documents a near-perfect 97 percent in customer satisfaction.Training:Our extensive, world class training includes on-the-job training with a mentor, as well as classroom instruction at our corporate headquarters in Dayton, Ohio. You will complete courses on our products, processes, sales skills and automotive dealership operations. We take the time to train you right because your success is our future.Requirements:
- Ability to learn both sales process and product and make applicable use of knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Good organizational skills
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to schedule time effectively
- Strong influential skills/level of charisma for building long-term relationships with customersCompany DescriptionEstablished in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System, a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.
Keywords: Reynolds and Reynolds, Corpus Christi , Outside Sales Representative (Trainee), Sales , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!