Customer Experience Agent $15/hr.
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: November 22, 2021
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing - make lives better, one
interaction at a time. We're a global leader in customer service
and experience, serving the world's biggest brands with tens of
thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer
support through phone, email, online chat or social media to
customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a
particular product or service.
You're literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship
between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only
the awesome need apply.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
* Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social
media to resolve their questions or concerns
* Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
* Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
* Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
* Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of
credit card authorizations
* Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting
* Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime
and/or training issues
* Upsells to customers as necessary
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely
great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back
matters just as much - that's why we're so proud of Making Lives
Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated
to providing assistance to employees, their families and the
people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better...one interaction at a
time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee,
you may receive:
* Paid training
* Flexible training schedules
* Medical and dental benefits
* Paid time off
* Retirement planning options (401(k))
* Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore
all kinds of career options - from customer service, training, and
tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers
fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals,
and we want you to have fun and succeed - because when you're at
your best, that's when we're at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
Minimum Education and Experience:
* High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
* Customer service experience a plus
* Phone-related customer service a major plus
* Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel
* Bilingual language skills a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Stellar customer service skills - and an overwhelming desire to
make lives better, one interaction at a time
* Ability to use phone and computer systems
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong listening/comprehension skills
* Ability to stay composed and objective
* Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive
* A climate controlled, contact center environment - filled with
amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional
* Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Constant sedentary work. You'll typically be sitting for most of
the time, so be sure to get up and stretch once in a while. Your
circulatory system will thank you.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let's make lives better. Let's defy the status quo. And let's go
beyond thinking outside the box - and decide to obliterate the box
You ready? Let's do this.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Alorica, Corpus Christi , Customer Experience Agent $15/hr., Sales , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!