Loss Prevention Officer
Company: Omni Hotels & resorts
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: April 17, 2019
Locations US-TX-Corpus Christi
Posted Date 3 days ago(4/11/2019 5:57 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Corpus Christi Hotel
Located in the lively downtown Marina District, the four-diamond
Omni Corpus Christi Hotel offers newly renovated rooms with
spectacular views of the Corpus Christi bay. Situated along 131
miles of Texas coast, there are virtually limitless choices for
water sports, including year-round sailing, swimming, snorkeling
and some of the worlds beat deep-sea fishing. All are just moments
away from this spectacular Corpus Christi hotel.
The Omni Corpus Christi Hotel associates enjoy a dynamic and
exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring,
along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a
reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect,
gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a
friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the
Omni Corpus Christi Hotel may be your perfect match.
This position ensures that all hotel guest, associates and hotel
property are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
* Patrol hotel property to ensure the safety of guests and
employees and to protect all hotel assets.
* Answer house calls to assist both guests and associates with
respect to safety, security and hotel operations.
* Initiate and follow-up with all investigations of crimes
committed against property and persons.
* Assist sick/injured guests or associates ensuring all
documentation, reporting and witness statements have been completed
within a timely manner.
* Initiate investigations, write incident and accident reports,
monitor investigations to their timely conclusion and ensure
appropriate follow-up with guests, visitors and employees,
documenting all contacts.
* Maintain accurate records while performing basic duties
including, but not limited to, camera monitoring, shift activity
log, codebook and employee/guest interactions.
* Monitor/distribute visitor and vender access to the property by
distributing visitor badges.
* Perform frequent bag checks for associates leaving the
* Escort and interact with special guests that need privacy when
entering/exiting the hotel through heart of the house areas.
* Maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive guest or
* Assist supervisor or director in checking alarm systems, safety
and fire alarm systems and closely monitoring security of building
doors, service areas, delivery areas and grounds.
* Assist hotel management in emergency situations by knowing all
hotel safety procedures and leading/directing guests and associates
* Must be able to stand and walk for up to 8 hours per shift.
* Must not have more than 1 moving violation in the last recent 2
* Must be able to communicate effectively by telephone, email,
radio and reporting.
* Must have basic computer knowledge.
* Must be able to reach various areas of the hotel/resort at a
rapid pace if necessary.
* First Aid/CPR Certification is preferred.
* Must be able to remain clam and professional during stressful
* Must be able to work overnight, weekends and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer -
vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are
available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the
following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels &
Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position,
please send an email to email@example.com..
Keywords: Omni Hotels & resorts, Corpus Christi , Loss Prevention Officer, Professions , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!