Posted on: January 20, 2023
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a full time, fully benefited
I&E Technician. The I&E Technician is a member of a
multi-discipline operations team, reporting to the Foreman. The
main purpose of this position is to perform the inspection and
maintenance of meters, quality control analyzers, pressure sensing
devices, and valve actuators. The I&E Technician will work
closely with other crafts in the Operations organization to ensure
safe and reliable operation of the pipeline system. This position
will require the ability to work in adverse weather conditions and
be subject to after-hours call out.
Schedule: 7x7 or 5x2 - Local candidates preferred. Travel trailers
are acceptable. No Man-Camp provided at this time.
Location: Vanderbilt Texas. (West Ranch)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K+ Company Match,
PTO/Vacation and 10 holidays and more.
Other: All offers of employment subject to passing of drug &
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from
Wood is required
- Inspection and maintenance of meters and quality control
analyzers as needed.
- Perform calibrations on transmitters, Electronic Flow
- Maintain historical records for inspections.
- Understands and complies with all of Client's measurement
- Physically inspect orifice plates and fittings.
- Calibrate any transmitter or EFC associated with the
- Prepare calibration reports and associated paperwork to ensure
accurate custody transfer of deliveries and receipts.
- Schedule, coordinate, perform and/or witness meter proving of
custody transfer meters.
- Perform verification/calibration on differential pressure
transmitters, temperature transmitters, pressure transmitters, and
other measurement related ancillary equipment.
- Perform inspection and testing of pressure safety valves and
overpressure protection devices testing per regulatory
- Owns and accountable for delivering superior HSE performance in
their area of responsibility.
- Complete and maintain Operator Qualification requirements to
comply with PHMSA regulations.
Skills / Qualifications
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience as a I&E and/or Measurement
- Prior experience with meter provers
- Leadership ability in safety, environmental, and regulatory
- Ability to work in outside environment during all seasons and
weather conditions. Must be able to navigate rough terrain by
walking and lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical to demonstrate
the ability to meet and perform the essential functions of the
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to
unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials
markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions
in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people.
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a
diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and
without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list):
race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or
other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing
Keywords: Wood, Corpus Christi , I&E Technician, Professions , Refugio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!