TECHNICIAN, BIOMEDICAL I
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Crothall Healthcare Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company
that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive
support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall
serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300
healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized
as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places
to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to
Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than
26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental
Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities
Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS.
Learn more at . Job Summary Key Responsibilities:
- Performs planned maintenance and electrical safety inspections
on a broad range of patient care and selected support equipment in
compliance with established standards.
- Manages all assigned equipment and schedules service.
- Performs pre-acceptance inspections and develop PM procedures
on equipment; maintains files on procedures and manuals.
- Ensures test equipment is working properly and calibrated
within established intervals.
- Responds expeditiously to calls from clinical departments to
evaluate and rectify valid operator complaints and concerns.
- Researches and initiates orders for repair parts, working
within established budget parameters.
- Maintains purchase order log and validate invoices for payment
(field service personnel only).
- Provides informal training to equipment users and Crothall
Services Group staff as requested or when circumstances
- Makes recommendations to the Department Manager regarding
service strategies on equipment; keeps supervisor informed of
activities, needs and problems.
- Participates in the Quality Improvement / Risk Management
program by gaining an understanding of the issues and concerns of
customers and making recommendations for improvement.
- Maintains an orderly and functional work environment.
- Provides emergency on-call responsibilities as needed.
- Documents all significant asset related actions in compliance
with department practices.
- Participates in department meetings.
- Collaborates with fellow technical personnel in department
meetings to ensure they are kept abreast of technical updates
and/or device related problems.Preferred Qualifications:
- Associates degree in electronics/biomedical equipment
technology, military training or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years servicing clinical/patient care equipment in a
- For field service positions requiring travel, valid driver's
license is required
- Ability to work independently with some supervision
- Good communication and strong customer service skills
- Good organization and time management skills
- Working knowledge of computer applications pertaining to
tracking service histories and producing reports on assets
- Good trouble-shooting skills
- Ability and willingness to serve "on-call" duty as
- Strong work ethic and ability to work as a member of a team
Apply to Crothall today!Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story Compass Group is
an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law.Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)Associates at Crothall are offered
many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)Req ID: 956073Crothall
Healthcare JENNIFER PULLUM req_classification
Keywords: Crothall, Corpus Christi , TECHNICIAN, BIOMEDICAL I, Professions , Beeville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!