Front Load Driver - Stay on Bonus Offered!
Company: Waste Connections
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Waste Connections of Corpus Christi is looking for a safety
conscience CDL Route Driver to join the team in Corpus Christi, TX!
With a $2,000 stay on bonus.
The ideal driver will have a self-motivated, go getting attitude,
that is looking to excel and grow with our GROWING company!
Click to view a "Day in the Life" of our Drivers.
Why work for Waste Connections?
- -Competitive Compensations-
- -Safety Bonuses - Get rewarded for your safe habits-
- -Yearly Boot Stipend - Get your boots covered-
- -Benefits Plans - Keep yourself healthy-
- -Matching 401(K) - Connect to your future-
What we do: We provide trash and disposal services to the local
community. You, a vital piece of the team, would be responsible for
safely operating a Commercial CDL Truck delivering dumpster
containers to customers, while providing the best service in the
industry. This includes duties such:
- Safely driving a Commercial CDL Truck into a variety of
environments (Residential, Construction, Commercial, etc.).
- Determine the best, convenient drop off location for dumpster,
to avoid property damage.
- Cautiously operate hydraulic hand controls to lift/load
Dumpster on/off truck.
- Secure the Dumpster Load, cover appropriately and account for
weight shift before departing
- Ability to read route sheets and service each customer
identified on the sheet or assigned by the dispatcher.
- Perform daily pre and post trip inspections.
- Interact courteously with your customers
- Other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
What we work with: Trash is heavy! Sometimes we have machines aid
our efforts. Other times we do not. And this is a service provided
year round - Rain, snow or shine. Hot or cold. Be prepared to work
in all environments, around heavy diesel equipment. Not to mention
dirty ones. Plan for the following labor:
- Extensive physical activity. Requires strenuous physical work
with consistent walking; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling
required of objects over 75 pounds. Exiting/exiting high set truck.
Walking. Moderate noise level.
- Work environment involves some exposure to physical risks such
as moving mechanical parts. Which require following basic safety
- Exposure to outside weather, including frequent wet and/or
humid conditions, as well as exposure to fumes and vibration.
At the end of the day, we go home knowing we leave a smiling
Minimum Job Requirements
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a satisfactory driving
- Class A or B CDL
- Ability to work Monday - Friday starting at around 5:30 am.
Approx. 48-52 hours a week, with overtime.
- Physically comfortable with demands of the job
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life
insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect
with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Waste Connections, Corpus Christi , Front Load Driver - Stay on Bonus Offered!, Professions , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!