Agricultural Field Service Technician
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Working with a well-respected multi-location Ag Implement dealer
that is looking for an experienced AG Field Service Technician. A
person that understands the importance of doing a job correctly and
the value of satisfied customers. Performs basic diagnostics,
service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer
owned agricultural equipment.
Field Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf
equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS)
- Participates in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for
the development of skills and knowledge.
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with
- Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material used
in performing assigned duties.Field Service Technician
- 1+ years of experience performing service repairs.
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using
special tools and equipment following Technical Manual
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic
systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment.
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly.
- Basic Service Technician certification preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required;
Associates degree preferred.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record is
- Forklift license preferred.Please submit a resume for
consideration. Only those qualified applicants with a provided
resume will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm
specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple
industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are
extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is
in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right
Keywords: GPAC, Corpus Christi , Agricultural Field Service Technician, Professions , Sinton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!