Inside Sales Representative
Company: White Cap
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: October 19, 2020
Company Overview Previously known as HD Supply - Construction &
Industrial and now known as White Cap Supply Holdings, Inc., we are
made up of three distinct businesses called White Cap, Contractors'
Warehouse and Brafasco:
- WHITE CAP is the nation's leading distributor of specialty
hardware, tools, safety supplies, concrete accessories and
materials for professional contractors.
- BRAFASCO is an industrial distributor in Canada specializing in
fasteners, safety supplies and tools.
- CONTRACTORS WAREHOUSE (formerly known as Home Improvement
Solutions) offers remodeling and construction supplies to
contractors and trade professionals through local retail outlets.
With customer-facing locations across the U.S. and Canada, White
Cap Supply Holdings is a leading distributor of specialty concrete
and construction products and services in North America serving
professional contractors across non-residential, residential and
other markets. White Cap Supply Holdings is headquartered in
Norcross, GA, and has approximately 269 locations across 39 U.S.
States and six Canadian provinces. Approximately 5,600 associates
provide support for more than 200,000 customers annually. White Cap
Supply Holdings provides specialty concrete and construction
products serving professional concrete contractors and
self-performing general contractors, as well as all professional
contractors who require power tools and accessories, safety
equipment, and fastening products in non-residential, residential
and other markets. In addition to value-add services, White Cap
Supply Holdings offers a portfolio of 400,000 SKUs that include
concrete accessories and chemicals, engineered materials and
fastening systems, steel products, tools and equipment, building
envelope, safety and consumables, and wood products. White Cap
Supply Holdings is commonly referred to simply as White Cap. Job
Description & Qualifications Job Summary Responsible for
facilitating the sales process to generate new sales opportunities
or upsell via phone, email, or other electronic communication.
Oversee responses to customer order and quotation requests for all
levels of accounts received via outside salespersons, telephone,
e-mail, and written and faxed correspondence. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Prospects for new sales opportunities via outbound calling and
- Facilitates the sales process through project management,
tracking open sales orders, issue resolution, and overall customer
service and support.
- Generates profitable growth thru quota attainment.
- Provides product pricing by consulting the pricing matrix and
other resources to determine the appropriate price.
- Develops code directives for certain products while maintaining
target margin goals.
- Performs estimating, take-off, and proposal duties as
necessary. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications &
Job Specific Details Preferred Qualifications
- 1 to 5 years sales experience.
- Experience with inventory sales preferred.
- Bachelor or Associate's degree preferred PRID PRID158 Job
Locations US-TX-Corpus Christi Posted Date 1 day ago (10/15/2020
1:06 AM) Job ID 2020-39278 Business Unit Construction Industrial WC
Functional Area Sales Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time
White Cap is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer.
White Cap considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Corpus Christi , Inside Sales Representative, Professions , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!