Service Tech 2-Refrigeration
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: October 17, 2020
CoolSys is the parent company of market-leading operating
businesses that provide a full spectrum of best-in-class service
experiences and solutions to the retail, commercial, and industrial
refrigeration and HVAC industries. Our valued and dedicated
employees are at the heart of our continued growth and success. We
invite you to be part of that growth!
This is an entry-level position for service. Position is
responsible to assist in the repair and overhaul equipment,
refrigeration, heating and ventilation equipment to ensure customer
needs are met efficiently, accurately and on-time.
- Provides entry-level assistance in the service group to the
customer base by repairing and overhauling equipment, such as,
compressors, water pumps, air handlers, electrical and mechanical
control devises in a safe, efficient and timely manner that exceeds
the customer's expectations.
- Provides general repair work on refrigeration, heating and
ventilation equipment, such as, air conditioning units, evaporative
condensers, ice machine equipment, water pumps, gas furnaces,
compressors and electric motors in a safe and timely manner.
- Provides preventative maintenance activities for customers by
diagnosing equipment malfunction and any operating deficiency of
the mechanical equipment to ensure quality work performance for the
- Provides department support by processing job tickets, work
orders to the necessary department in a timely manner.
- Positive attitude toward necessary training from Specialist on
- Provides support by picking up and delivering cases, and
- Drives company vehicle, when required, in a safe manner.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned by
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Basic knowledge of refrigeration, HVAC, ice machines, gas
furnaces, and electrical.
- Ability to install cases.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Good mechanical skills.
- Good communication skills and the ability to build strong
relationships with customers, and management.
- Ability to take direction from Sr. Specialist or
- Good driving record.
Our Employment Benefits includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Credit Union
- 401(K) match
- Life insurance, AD&D and long-term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Technical Training Programs
Pre-employment background screening (criminal, drug screen and DMV)
is required for all positions. CoolSys is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability
Keywords: CoolSys, Corpus Christi , Service Tech 2-Refrigeration, Professions , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!