Inside Sales Representative
Company: HD Supply
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: October 16, 2020
Company Overview HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) (www.hdsupply.com) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Responsible for facilitating the sales process to generate
new sales opportunities or upsell via phone, email, or other
electronic communication. Oversee responses to customer order and
quotation requests for all levels of accounts received via outside
salespersons, telephone, e-mail, and written and faxed
correspondence. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Prospects for new sales opportunities via outbound calling and
- Facilitates the sales process through project management,
tracking open sales orders, issue resolution, and overall customer
service and support.
- Generates profitable growth thru quota attainment.
- Provides product pricing by consulting the pricing matrix and
other resources to determine the appropriate price.
- Develops code directives for certain products while maintaining
target margin goals.
- Performs estimating, take-off, and proposal duties as
necessary. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications &
Job Specific Details Preferred Qualifications
- 1 to 5 years sales experience.
- Experience with inventory sales preferred.
- Bachelor or Associate's degree preferred PRID PRID158 Job
Locations US-TX-Corpus Christi Posted Date 1 month ago (9/8/2020
10:17 AM) Job ID 2020-39278 Business Unit Construction Industrial
WC Functional Area Sales Remote Position? No Position Type
Full-Time Posting Location : Postal Code 78409 HD Supply is an
Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD
Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Corpus Christi , Inside Sales Representative, Professions , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!