Company: Alsco Inc.
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: November 11, 2019
The Soil Counter/Sorter handles, counts, sorts and records incoming
soiled textiles from the customer. Identifies damaged or abused
textiles. Prepares and transfers textiles to other departments.
Performs other tasks as needed.
- Open bag of soiled textiles, then sort them by type, size and
- Count textiles manually or electronically, and transfer them into
- Identify damaged or abused textiles and record into sorting
- Meet efficiency and safety standards for the position.
- Follow instructions as directed by supervision.
- Work in other production positions as needed.
- Recognize colors and sizes, count accurately.
- Comprehend and follow direction.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands consist of standing, walking, reaching overhead,
pushing, pulling, grasping, lifting up to 50 lbs. and stooping.
- Physical Requirements consist of being able to meet the physical
demands for the entire shift.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Production areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, which
includes variations in temperature, odors, humidity, lint and dust.
Soiled linens come from a variety of customers such as restaurants,
hotels, medical facilities and shops.
Revised:06/20/2019 Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Alsco Inc., Corpus Christi , Counter-Sorter, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!