Security Monitor III, Community Corrections, Criminal Justice, Social Services - Corpus Christi
Company: Core Civic
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: February 12, 2024
$15.99 per hour
At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of service,
high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better
the public good. We are currently seeking a SecurityMonitor III,
Community Corrections, Criminal Justice, Social Serviceswho has a
passion for providing the highest quality care in a residential
setting. Come join a team that is dedicated to making an impact for
the people and communities we serve.
The Security Monitor III, Community Corrections is responsible for
the supervision of the facility population including but not
limited to safety, security and facility sanitation. This role
provides for the care, custody and control of residents and
establishes a safe environment for the facility, staff, visitors
and residents. In addition, this person will assist with mentoring,
developing and training team members.
- Monitor resident population and reports any suspicious
activities or violations of policy, procedures, or regulations by
residents or other individuals.
- Responsible for key control and the availability of cleaning
supplies and equipment to maintain the facility sanitation. Verify
that chemicals are inventoried, stored, handled and used
- Monitor safety practices and the preparation and dissemination
of safety and accident reports as required by policy. Take
appropriate action in cases of serious and unusual incidents and
- Monitor resident worker activities, provides necessary
instruction, and applies standards and procedures for the
completion and quality of work performed by residents, where
- Conduct medication audits and delivers medication to residents
as prescribed. Complete documentation, logs, reports as required by
policy and procedure.
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- One year of experience in a security related field is
- Six months of resident monitoring experience in correctional
setting is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing and
apply problem solving techniques to complex issues.
- Must complete pre-service and other training programs as
- Must be available to work any hours, any shift.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug Free Workplace & EOE- Including
Keywords: Core Civic, Corpus Christi , Security Monitor III, Community Corrections, Criminal Justice, Social Services - Corpus Christi, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!