Company: Southern Careers Institute
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Southern Careers Institute (SCI) is growing and seeking talented
individuals for this amazing opportunity!Are you a good fit?
- You are passionate about career education.
- You embrace change and you are always excited to learn
- You are more interested in helping others than appearing
- You are articulate and confident in your communication.
- You believe that goals are set to be exceeded. As an Admissions
Representative, you will:
- Manage inquiries to achieve prompt contact and performance
- Schedule and conduct interviews, pursue qualified candidates
- Participate in appropriate recruitment and enrollment.
- Responsible for recruiting qualified applicants in accordance
with state and federal accreditation and Institute policies and
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly goals. Do you have the right
- Goal Oriented: Desire to set milestones and sense of personal
accountability for achievement.
- Networking: Demonstrated ability to build rapport and influence
- Communication: Articulate in both verbal and written
- Aptitude: Able to learn a variety of career concepts and
explain them to others.
- Phone Oriented: Natural instinct to pick up the phone and
tackle conversations immediately. Why become an Admissions
- Challenge and expand your knowledge.
- Develop your skills in an entrepreneurial environment where you
- Work alongside an exceptional leadership team, passionate about
educating future developers.
- Achieve challenging goals in an environment that provides
tangible rewards. Requirements
- High school diploma, Associates degree preferred;
- At least 6 months of related experience (In/Out Bound, Account
Management, retail sales) preferred. Benefits
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance, and more! About Southern Careers
Institute:Based in Austin, Texas, SCI is a vocational education
institution providing job training and employment services for
Texans. Accredited by the Council on Occupational Education and
approved by the Texas Workforce Commission - Career Schools and
Colleges, SCI offers job training programs in business,
cosmetology, medical, pharmacy, technology and trades within eight
(8) campuses located throughout Texas as well as online virtual
Keywords: Southern Careers Institute, Corpus Christi , Admissions Representative, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...