PCMS Data Entry Clerk - Kenedy, TX
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: January 27, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY:The PCMS Data Entry Clerk provides support in
all functional areas of data entry, filing, and assisting with
special projects as necessary. PCMS experience needed. Will be
working at the ConocoPhillips office in Kenedy, TX supporting the
- Inputs data in a timely and accurate manner into a computerized
- Complies with or assists in the compilation of statistical
information for special reports.
- Performs support tasks such as organizing forms; photocopies;
- Performs general clerical functions such as sorting, routing,
and distributing mail.
- Utilizes computerized data entry equipment and various word
processing, spreadsheet, and file maintenance programs to enter,
store, and/or retrieve information as requested or otherwise
necessary, and summarizes data in preparation of standardized
- Other clerical support may be assigned
- PCMS experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Data entry experience
- Must be able to exhibit fast and accurate data skills
- Attention to detail
- Team oriented and positive attitude
- Strong organizational, communication, and customer service
- Ability to adapt to changing demands, multi-task, and meet
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Service driven and self-motivated
- Strong desire to learn
- Microsoft (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
- Frequent lifting up to 30 lbs.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential
functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be
MISTRAS strives to provide a positive work environment that values
excellence in safety and quality, free from discrimination and
harassment. Every MISTRAS employee plays a part in our Company's
success and making this a great place to work. We are committed to
a work place where all employees are free to raise issues, concerns
and questions for the improvement of our operations and work
environment. Safety is the overriding priority in everything we do;
all duties critical to safety, quality, and environmental
protection are carried out in compliance with all requirements and
with personal accountability.
Note to Applicants:
Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of the Company unless
designated smoking areas have been established by a particular
location in accordance with applicable state and local law.
Note to Rhode Island Applicants: The company is subject to Chapters
29-38 of Title 28 of the General Laws of Rhode Island, and is
therefore covered by the states worker's compensation law.
Initial ( if applicable) Massachusetts Applicants: I understand
that it is unlawful in Massachusetts to require or administer a lie
detector test as a condition of employment or continued employment.
An employer who violates this law shall be subject to criminal
penalties and civil liability.
Initial ( if applicable): Maryland Applicants: I UNDERSTAND THAT
UNDER MARYLAND LAW, AN EMPLOYER MAY NOT REQUIRE OR DEMAND, AS A
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT, PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYMENT OR CONTINUED
EMPLOYMENT, THAT ANY INDIVIDUAL SUBMIT TO OR TAKE A POLYGRAPH OR
SIMILAR TEST. AN EMPLOYER WHO VIOLATES THIS LAW IS GUILTY OF A
MISDEMEANOR AND SUBJECT TO A FINE NOT EXCEEDING $100.
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Mistras, Corpus Christi , PCMS Data Entry Clerk - Kenedy, TX, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!