Business Systems Associate
Company: EOG Resources, Inc.
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Deploys and maintains desktops, laptops, and associated
- Provides end-to-end PC application and hardware support
- Coordinate software delivery to desktops using Altiris
- Tests standard PC images and recommends standard specifications
for PC rollouts. Should have prior experience with enterprise wide
hardware and software rollouts.
- User account creation and administration for Active Directory
- Maintains user and file security
- Supports Anit-Virus clients. Maintains an awareness of general
virus threats and possible solutions to mitigate these threats
- Supports Citrix clients and application access
- Supports Outlook clients
- Supports Smartphones
- Install and maintain network and standalone printers, digital
senders, and copiers
- Remote access support for VPN, SSLVPN, and dial-in users
- Local Area Network experience
- Monitor various sources to remain informed concerning the most
- Documents procedures and processes as necessary
- Special projects as necessary
- High school diploma or GED is required. Bachelor's degree in
Computer Science preferred.
- Two years' experience providing desktop support
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong telephone communication skills
- Some familiarity with network administration
- Must be highly motivated and a self-starter with ability to
recognize and solve problems
- Good knowledge of Windows, Citrix, Outlook
- Good working knowledge of PC Hardware
- Travels to all Midland field offices as needed
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willing to be on call 24/7Position will be filled at a level
commensurate with experience. EOG Resources is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and
Keywords: EOG Resources, Inc., Corpus Christi , Business Systems Associate, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!