Cashier / Customer Service Team Member - Rockport
Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job DescriptionYou are applying for work with a franchisee of
Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired,
the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are
independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit
programs that can vary among franchisees.Basic Function: To operate
cash register and assist with front line food preparation
procedures. Also wipes tables, maintains clean dining room and
parking lot.Personal Requirements, Skills, and Abilities:
- Some high school courses preferred.
- Must be clean, neat and well groomed.
- Must have good interpersonal communication skills to work with
customers and other employees.
- Must have good hearing to work with customers and fellow
employees and to work the drive through when necessary.
- Must be honest.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and read
- Must have basic knowledge of fast food operation and field
knowledge of cash register and front line preparation
- Must be able to pay attention to detail, cope with pressure and
remain calm when challenging situations arise.
- Must be able to work as team member and to perform job duties
with a minimum of disruption to customers or fellow employees.
- Must be able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50
lbs. and stooping during 90% of shift time.
- Must have good manual dexterity to be able to work rapidly and
accurately during rush periods.
- Must be able to work as part of a team to assure constant and
consistent customer satisfaction through excellent quality, service
- Must be able to count money and give change correctly.General
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing quick, efficient
service and quality products.
- Provide excellence in quality, service and cleanliness.
- Provide consistent product portions.
- Maintain knowledge and operation of all equipment.
- Follows and abides by all safety rules, policies, and
procedures.Job Training: Normally an entry level position,
requiring one to three months experience to gain job knowledge. Job
performed under close supervision. Customer contact of average
duration with close supervision.Decision Making Responsibilities:
Must be able to set priorities and react quickly to the needs of
the customers, the dining room, and the work area. Follows
established policies and procedures. Working Conditions: Work area
temperature may be extreme and noise level may be high at times.
May have to work without food or drink during busy
times.Consequence Of Errors: Injured employees, dissatisfied
customers, loss of revenue, damaged equipment.Key Activities:
- Quickly prepares customers' orders according to specifications
and with the highest possible quality.
- Works as a team member to assure constant and consistent
customer satisfaction through excellent quality, service, and
- Operates cash register.
- Assists with front line preparation procedures.
- Operates kitchen equipment as needed.Job number:
2095652Category: Restaurant StaffLocation: TX, Rockport, 1601 Hwy
Keywords: Taco Bell, Corpus Christi , Cashier / Customer Service Team Member - Rockport, Other , Rockport, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!