RV Sales Associate
Company: Explore USA - Corpus Christi
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: January 23, 2023
RV Sales Associate - We offer a fun and positive culture, career
growth, and great benefits.
The Role: We are looking for a RV Sales Associate to join our
incredible team. The function of this role is responsible for
professionally greeting RV customers, guiding them through the RV
presentation and purchase process, earning their respect, and
ultimately closing a sale.
What We Offer:
* Sales Training
* Industry leading compensation packages
* Earnings potential can be in six figures within the first
* Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA's, 401K, and Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Excellent Career Development and Advancement Program!
* Great work schedule
* A supportive and fun working environment.
* Paid Time Off (when eligible) and Holidays
We are a growing RV Retailer company based in Fort Lauderdale that
offers robust learning opportunities for all associates,
best-in-class leadership development programs, and a commitment to
invest in and grow our associates' careers. We believe in leading
by example, great communication, courage, accountability,
innovation, and showing up everyday with a strong sense of
commitment and high level of passion for what we do and for the
customers and associates we serve.
Sales Associate Responsibilities include, but are not limited
* Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales targets
* Required to train and learn the all products available to the
* Ensure all paperwork is correctly gathered in order for the deal
to be processed
* Manage the sales process from start to finish. Help clients with
product selection, negotiate terms, and ultimately finalize
* Provide detailed and accurate product knowledge to customers.
* Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers while
providing outstanding customer service.
* We have a proven track record of success and a team of
professionals who have been promoted within the organization, at
* Weekend schedules are required.
* RV Sales experience NOT required
* Experience in other Automotive Sales or Home Sales a plus
* Ability to build rapport with customers
* Excellent communication and follow up skills
* Willing to work weekends
The Company: RV Retailer is the fastest growing RV Company with
more than 90+ RV dealerships across the country and continues to
grow rapidly. We staff each dealership with the best people in the
business. We are known for the great care we take with customers
and associates alike. You are not just an employee with our
company, you are family.
* RVs are designed for memorable journeys, and we believe shopping
for one should be a one-of-a-kind experience as well.
* We also believe in customer commitment, professionalism, a will
to win, teamwork, having fun and investing in our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Explore USA - Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi , RV Sales Associate, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!