Mortgage Loan Originator
Company: First Community Bank
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: January 17, 2023
First Community Bank
5406 Everhart Rd.
Corpus Christi, TX
The position of Mortgage Loan Originator is responsible for working
in a prescribed geographic area to originate mortgages.
* Call on Real Estate agents within specified sales area
* Solicit 1st mortgages for processing
* Deliver completed mortgage applications to the lender
* Answer any questions that the client or real estate agent might
have while the loan is being processed for approval
* Maintain sales district by continually updating the Real Estate
Agents on changes in rates, policies, procedures, and underwriting
* Promote good will throughout sales area so that we will keep
receiving loan applications
* Ensure that all applications fall within the prescribed
specifications the Mortgage Division
* Keep in periodic contact with the lenders to receive messages and
current information on rate changes
* Attend meetings, conferences, and seminars to continually update
skills in the solicitation and selling of all types of mortgages in
the primary and secondary market
* Perform all other related duties as may be periodically
* Complete inquiry/application logs
* Prepare notice of Adverse Action when applicable for inquires
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Knowledge of personal computers and data processing systems
associated with mortgage operations is required. This job requires
the ability to meet established deadlines, work productively in
groups and individually, communicate effectively in writing and
orally, operate standard office equipment, work extended hours
occasionally, and travel to various client locations and training
activities as needed.
NMLS registration is required.
Keywords: First Community Bank, Corpus Christi , Mortgage Loan Originator, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!