QC Inspector (Port Lavaca, TX)
Location: Port Lavaca
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Bilfinger Industrial Services, Inc. is seeking an experienced
Site Quality Control at our Port Lavaca, Texas location. This
position requires a self-motivated individual to oversee the
project welding inspection program.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Actively participate in all site safety programs and ensure
robust compliance for areas of responsibility.
- Ensure subcontractors associated with project follow all site
rules and policies.
- Perform Certified Welding Inspector Services for all welding
operations at the project site.
- Act as liaison with Client's Quality Assurance Control Manager
and Code Authorized Inspector(s).
- Develop working knowledge of Company Quality Control
- Perform daily inspections, monitor material fit-up and welding
during welding & fabrication operations.
- Conduct welder qualification and certification of all welders
on the site.
- Perform receiving inspections of incoming material,
fabrications, and equipment to ensure conformance to technical and
- Coordinate quality control inspection schedules with other
department and contractor schedules.
- Lead the resolution of technical and quality related problems
- Conduct NDE testing; Identify and drive the resolution of
- Maintain work performance records, inspection records, welding
logs and other related items. Ensure correctness of documents of
all construction contractors on the site & issue periodic status
- Actively participate and contribute to client quality meetings;
Periodically update the Bilfinger Site Manager & Client Quality
Manager on status of work, issues and other information as
- Train and coach contractors of the site required construction
turnover documentation and ensure its turned in.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, time
management and organizational skills required.
- Current AWS Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) credential
- Knowledge of nondestructive testing methods and equipment;
visual, remote visual, leak, liquid penetrate.
- ANST certification desired. Knowledge of industry standard
technical documents, such as, but not limited to; ASME, AWS,
- Computer literate using Microsoft Office Word, Excel and
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Bilfinger, Corpus Christi , QC Inspector (Port Lavaca, TX), Other , Port Lavaca, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!