Company: Clearworth Residential
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*LEASING CONSULTANT POSITION*
We are excited to welcome a new member to our ClearWorth team! We
pride ourselves on our company culture, especially the friendly,
no-nonsense, hard-working small company environment that we
*WHAT CLEARWORTH OFFERS*
* Competitive PTO
* 11 paid Holidays
* Employee Lease Discount
* Outstanding benefit package
* 3% 401K Matching
- Greet and interview potential prospects and record information to
ascertain needs and qualifications.
- Develop and maintain first-class customer service relationships
with prospects and residents.
- Utilize One Site guest cards and enter guest cards into Real
Page, and follow-up is completed for prospects.
- Ensure and inspect models and available "make-ready," communicate
related service needs Property Manager.
- Demonstrate, community, model, and apply product knowledge to
prospects' needs by communicating the features and benefits.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the property, sister properties,
and competitors. Assist property manager in developing and
implementing effective marketing strategies to increase property
traffic and internet leads.
- Assist with distributing all company or community-issued
- Maintain accurate monthly records on leases and renewals for
- Assist with hosting all resident functions as requested by the
- Assist in placing, removing/updating banners, balloons, bandit
signs, flags, etc.
- Assist with the advertising of the community as requested by the
- Assist with planning resident events utilizing budget for events
* 1- 2 years of Leasing Experience
* 1-2 years of sales Experience
* 1-2 years of One Site Experience
* Experience Required
* bilingual preferred
- The position is a full-time position, with an initial 90-day
trial period. Compensation is dependent upon experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Houston, TX 77040: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Leasing Consultant: 2 years (Preferred)
* Onesite: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Clearworth Residential, Corpus Christi , Leasing Consultant, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!