Remote Strategic Account Mgr- Southwest
Company: Canon Medical Systems
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: November 22, 2022
- Develop, manage and grow partnerships with assigned IDNs.
- Responsible for overall business volume, equipment orders and
revenue within assigned strategic accounts.
- Evaluated on specific objectives within assigned accounts:
- Funnel Volume and ?in-play? opportunities
- Relationships with Key Stakeholders ? Clinician Chairs, VP
service line, VP Bio Med and C Level
- Current Map (visual description of the flow of approvals) of
Budget and purchasing process
- Engagement of HQ resources within the account as agreed to with
- The SAM may also be assigned to Regional IDN accounts at the HQ
level and in conjunction with Account Executives at the site level
hospitals. This hybrid coverage within Regional IDNs is at the
discretion of the RVP and with agreement of Sr Director of IDN and
- Develop and implement short and long term strategic plans based
on key customer initiatives.
- Manage successful implementation of contracts and agreements
with assigned accounts that lead to growth in sales volumes and
additional partnership opportunities.
- Contributor to the creation and maintenance of sales playbooks,
account plans, and documentation of best practices.
- Coordinate cross functional teams to support the success of
- Develop and maintain executive and department leadership
relationships within assigned accounts.
- Directly manage the development of the strategy and execution
plans or assigned regional IDNs. Ensure that cross functional teams
understand and support these strategies.
- Evaluate and quarterback team coverage plan for assigned
accounts to execute on strategic plan.
- Responsible to manage the activities of their supporting RBMs
within their assigned accounts.
- Manage contract negotiations for assigned regional IDNs and set
sales policies, process and procedure guidelines for pull through
opportunities at the Account Executives level.
- Demonstrate proven and sustained leadership and influence among
peers and colleagues.
- Understand accounts operating model, business challenges,
critical metrics, issues goals and growth strategy to develop Canon
solutions based account strategy.
- Solidify the Trusted Advisor Role by providing market insights
on industry trends, competitive landscape information, healthcare
legislation information that assists the account in reaching its
- Responsible for account funnel, forecast and AOP
- Build a strong internal network and align key players to
support the delivery of value to our customers and execute
- Maximize the customer experience by creating a predictable
process of information gathering and exchange to aligning the
account team to present a coordinated and efficient approach to the
- Initiate internal collaboration to validate and execute the
account strategy and deal execution.
Keywords: Canon Medical Systems, Corpus Christi , Remote Strategic Account Mgr- Southwest, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!