Service Dealership Opportunities
Company: Lithia Motors
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: June 22, 2022
L0331 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Calallen
Lithia Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram of Calallen
If you have the drive to perform, exceed and excel then we want you
to come work with us as an Automotive Service Technician.
Helping satisfied customers drive away with a smile on their face
is what we do - join a team focused on earning customers for
We are one of Lithia Motors family of dealerships providing best in
class automotive service. The third largest auto dealership group
in the country with over 180 stores, Lithia is about providing
customers with an honest, simpler experience, all the while working
in a positive team environment.
The Automotive Service Technician is responsible for swiftly and
accurately performing automotive repairs and service in accordance
with store and factory standards while ensuring customer
* Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and
accuracy, in accordance with Lithia and manufacturer standards.
* Diagnose cause of malfunction.
* Complete all work according to the applicable safety
* Road-test vehicles to ensure quality of repair work.
* Document work performed on repair order, record test
procedures/results & time, per company recording & clocking
* Responsible for providing and maintaining an inventory of normal
* Prior automotive repair experience preferred
* ASE and manufacturer certification, desired
* A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer
* Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your
state of residence
We offer best in class industry benefits:
* Competitive pay
* Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
* Paid Holidays & PTO
* Short and Long-Term Disability
* Paid Life Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Lithia Learning Center
* Vehicle Purchase Discounts
* Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required.
Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your
state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free
workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
(regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider
qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent
with legal requirements.
Keywords: Lithia Motors, Corpus Christi , Service Dealership Opportunities, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!