Certified Medication Aide - The Palms (Mornings) and (EVENINGS)
Company: The Palms Nursing & Rehabilitation
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: June 21, 2022
The Palms Nursing & Rehabilitation - This position is required
for one full-time morning shift and one full-time evening
- Narcotic count must be done with morning nurse and in the
evening with 2-10 nurses for accuracy and holes in MAR.
- Medication pass must be done, within the time schedule 1 hour
before or 1 hour after
- If discrepancy found in the MAR notify Charge nurse
- When missing medications in the cart, 1st check medication
room, if not found, must be reported
- to nurse and called to pharmacy. ALL this must be documented in
- Re-order medications, check medication for expiration dates, if
expired removed from med cart
- and place in Discontinue box in medication room
- Refresh Ice during your shift in the dietary department. (Water
pitcher dated with current date)
- Organize medication storage room 3 x weeks. Assigned days will
- Assist with feeding during meal times (Breakfast, Lunch and
- Before end of shift review ALL MAR's for HOLES
- And any other duties as assigned
*Remember to prevent medication errors and drug diversions.
Failure to follow duties will lead to a counseling and possible
termination if further reoccurrences.
Keywords: The Palms Nursing & Rehabilitation, Corpus Christi , Certified Medication Aide - The Palms (Mornings) and (EVENINGS), Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!