RV Warranty Administrator
Company: Explore USA - Corpus Christi
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: June 21, 2022
RV Warranty Administrative - We offer a fun and positive
culture, career growth, and great benefits.
The Role: We are looking for a Warranty Administrator to join our
incredible team. Under direct supervision of the Service Manager,
this position is responsible for reviewing, processing, and closing
warranty claims. You will work very closely with multiple
departments in the service department.
Compensation: $25,000/yr - **Multi-location**
* We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical,
dental, vision, disability, FSA's, and life insurance.
* We also paid time off, 401k, and an employee assistance
We are a growing RV Retailer company based in Fort Lauderdale that
offers robust learning opportunities for all associates,
best-in-class leadership development programs, and a commitment to
invest in and grow our associates' careers. We believe in leading
by example, great communication, courage, accountability,
innovation, and showing up everyday with a strong sense of
commitment and high level of passion for what we do and for the
customers and associates we serve.
Warranty Administrator Responsibilities include, but are not
* Obtain warranty authorization prior to working on unit by
uploading pictures to computer, faxing in for authorization, or
following any/all procedures as prescribed in the manufacturers'
warranty policy and/or procedure manuals
* Process factory warranty claims online and through IDS
efficiently and accurately while in a fast-paced environment
* Continuously maintain and update the proper information in the
IDS system through the day
* Answers incoming telephone calls from manufacturer's and responds
in a courteous and professional manner
* Enforce all policies and ensure procedures are followed by the
technicians before processing paperwork or signing off on
* Follow up on all warranty receivables to ensure payment in timely
* Participate in training as prescribed by management
* Communicate closely with technicians as needed with diagnosis,
authorization and/or repairs
* Acknowledge all guidelines and policies as described in company
policy handbook and service manual
* Performing any other tasks deemed necessary by supervisor
* Proficient computer skills including the ability to use our
dealer portals (training provided)
* Excellent organizational skills
* Excellent communication and listening skills to resolve issues in
a professional and tactful manner over the phone and in person
* Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with warranty
representatives with our manufacturers
* Ability to accept additional tasks, duties and/or direction from
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Most work is performed indoors at a desk but may require walking
throughout the store each day.
The Company: RV Retailer is the fastest growing RV Company with
more than 90+ RV dealerships across the country and continues to
grow rapidly. We staff each dealership with the best people in the
business. We are known for the great care we take with customers
and associates alike. You are not just an employee with our
company, you are family.
* RVs are designed for memorable journeys, and we believe shopping
for one should be a one-of-a-kind experience as well.
* We also believe in customer commitment, professionalism, a will
to win, teamwork, having fun and investing in our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Explore USA - Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi , RV Warranty Administrator, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!