Company: Sterling Personnel Inc
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSterling Personnel is recruiting for a Personal
Banker/Teller for our client in Corpus Christi, TX. The Personal
Banker/Teller should have thorough knowledge of the Bank's products
and services.Personal Banker/Teller Responsibilities:
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of
shifts and calculate daily transactions, using computers,
calculators, or adding machines.
- Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check
accuracy of deposit slips.
- Monitor bank vaults to ensure cash balances are correct.
- Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures
are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that
accounts have sufficient funds.
- Count currency, coins, and checks received, by hand or using
currency-counting machine, to prepare them for deposit or shipment
to branch banks or the Federal Reserve Bank
- Learn all aspects of the Teller and Personal Banker Department
related duties including but not limited to all skills related to
bring an effective teller and personal banker including supervision
and leadership, system platform, selling techniques, legal
regulatory, and policies and practicesPersonal Banker/Teller
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Personal Banker
- Available to work rotating Saturdays and evenings
- High school graduate or equivalent
Keywords: Sterling Personnel Inc, Corpus Christi , Personal Banker/Teller, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!