Company: Ed Hicks Imports, Ltd.
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout Us Every employee is absolutely critical to
its success. Part of the Hicks Automotive Group, we've been in
business since 1973. Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment
make this an awesome place to work. Happy employees make happy
customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work and stay
motivated. Come join our team! Benefits
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Paid Training - Sales & Service
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts on products & services
- Saturday lunchesResponsibilities
- Clean, wax, polish, refurbish and detail vehicles that were
collision damaged, as well as old and new vehicles.
- Inspect finished products to ensure the highest quality
- Understand and deliver on specific customer requirements.
- Maintain proper function of all service tools and
- Directly report any damage to the supervising manager in a
clear and timely fashion.
- Coordinate and arrange work effectively with team members.
- Maintain excellent standards and quality of service to
positively represent the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Positive attitude and can-do mentality
- Hardworking personality, shown leadership qualities and
eagerness to improve
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving recordWe are an equal
opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Ed Hicks Imports, Ltd., Corpus Christi , Detailer/Car Washer, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!