Solar Sales Specialist
Company: ADT SOLAR
Location: Aransas Pass
Posted on: May 11, 2022
The solar industry is booming and so are we! ADT Solar is
currently seeking Solar Sales Specialists with positive energy to
ensure that we align our customers with green energy that best
meets their individual needs while adding value to their home.As a
premier renewable energy company, ADT Solar is changing the way
consumers energize their homes and businesses. Solar energy isn't a
"one-size-fits-all" power source and through our in-house energy
assessments and inspections, we are able to educate our customers
on how to make their home more energy-efficient, while saving as
much money as possible on utility bills.Due to our stellar customer
service and high-quality products, ADT Solar is one of the
fastest-growing solar companies in the U.S., with offices in over
60 cities in 21 states, and we are continuing to expand. Come join
our award-winning sales team and expand with us. There is excellent
potential for advancement. What's in it for you:
- An industry-leading, high paying commission plan.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after only 60 days.
- 401K with company match after 6 months.
- A monthly car allowance and fuel card while you're waiting for
a company car.
- The tools needed to perform the job, such as company iPad,
referral app, shirts, and an entire marketing team on staff.
- An industry-leading, month-long, paid training program.
- Work schedule flexibility.
- A call center that works on generating leads and hefty bonuses
for all self-generated leads.
- A complete support team to help ensure your success.
- No cap on earnings. What you'll do:
- Become a specialist in renewable energy.
- Network and look for opportunities for engagement to build a
- Educate potential and existing customers on Sunpro Solar's
clean energy solutions and ways to save money.
- Confidently discuss options and close contracts.
- Participate in company led events to generate sale. What you'll
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience.
- A current, valid driver's license, clean driving record, and
- A cell phone (preferably a smartphone).
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug
- A customer-centric, friendly, and self-motivated attitude.
- Excellent communication skills both written and orally, with
customers and office staff.
- A flexible schedule that allows for some evening and weekend
- A highly persuasive, self-disciplined and honest work ethic.
Our current Solar Sales Specialists who have a strong work ethic
and are self-motivated, positive, dedicated, and have flexible
working schedules are making between $100K-300K annuallyIf you want
to work with an outstanding team of professionals that believes in
family, community, green, renewable energy, then join Sunpro Solar.
We are making a positive difference in people's lives and improving
the environment, one install at a time. If interested, visit to
learn more about ADT Solar and to apply for a position at one of
our many locations. ADT Solar is a drug-free work
environment.Applications will remain active for 60 days. Associated
topics: call, call center, cold call, networking, phone, solicit,
telemarketer, telesales, telephone, web conferencing
Keywords: ADT SOLAR, Corpus Christi , Solar Sales Specialist, Other , Aransas Pass, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!