CMA, Medical Assistant Certified- Clinics
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: May 10, 2022
DescriptionSummary:Performs duties under the supervision of a
Physician. Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records
information on patient's charts. Prepares treatment rooms for
examination of patients. Drapes patients with covering and
positions instruments and equipment. Hands instruments and
materials to a doctor as directed. May operate x-ray and/or EKG
equipment. Cleans and sterilizes instruments.Requirements:
- High school graduate or GED. Graduate from an accredited
program for Medical Assistants.
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Completion of MA Certification/Registration required.
- Current CPR certification obtained from the American Heart
- Knowledge of ICD9, CPT and HCPCS coding and managed care
contracts is desirable. - Work Type: -Full Time
Keywords: Christus Health, Corpus Christi , CMA, Medical Assistant Certified- Clinics, Other , Portland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!