Project Coordinator - Corpus Christi
Company: TechServ Consulting & Training, LTD
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: January 15, 2022
General Summary: The Project Coordinator will manage, direct and
coordinate all aspects of work related to Make Ready Design
projects. The Project Coordinator will report directly to the
Regional Manager and is responsible for the organizing,
distributing and coordination of the Make Ready projects, this
position will also work with other departments of TechServ and the
coordination of field teams. Also important to this position is
establishing and maintaining a professional and satisfactory
relationship with the Client and other stakeholders associated with
the Make Ready process.
- Provide oversight of the Make Ready process for AEP.
- Assign work to the field crews and the engineering staff.
- Assist with training and educating new engineers and designers
as it relates to the Make Ready process.
- Assume leadership role within the Make Ready group within the
- Apply expert knowledge of commonly used electrical concepts,
practices, codes and procedures with the utility industry.
- Build effective relationships with existing clients management
teams and potentially, customers and develop new business
opportunities as opportunity exists. Responsible for ensuring
clients satisfaction goals and expectations are met.
- Prepare and present status reports and projections as it
relates to the Make Ready process.
- Provide leadership, guidance and instruction to the Make Ready
group. Mentor and guide less experienced employees and assist with
development of those employees.
- Responsible for QA/QC process adherence.
- Responsible for effective communication with other TechServ
- Responsible for compliance with company and safety
- Work with leaders and team members to facilitate/support
internal change efforts to increase organizational
- Approve time sheets weekly.This description is a general
statement of required essential functions performed on a regular
and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as
- Required high school diploma, Associates Degree preferred
- 5 years of Distribution utility experience, with a preference
in Joint Use.
- Expert knowledge in Distribution Design techniques and
procedures as it relates to Joint Use attachers.
- Strong knowledge of electrical equipment design ANSI and IEEE
Standards. Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with leading a team to meet the clients permitting,
field data collection, design and the follow up for post
- Ability to lead execution of work and resolve issues in a team
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, ability to work
methodically and analytically in a quantitative problem-solving
- Strong attention to detail, facilitation, team building,
collaboration, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform quality reviews for detailed engineering
documents and specifications.Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged sitting and standing required.
- Occasional need to lift, pull, carry and push items weighing up
to 50 pounds.
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm and courteous
manner at all times.
- Requires working under some stressful conditions to meet
deadlines and Company needs.Environmental/Working Conditions:
- Works in a routine office environment.
- Ability to work extended hours, as needed.
- The ability to travel as required.
Keywords: TechServ Consulting & Training, LTD, Corpus Christi , Project Coordinator - Corpus Christi, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!