Monitor III, Cmty Cor
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Join Our Team. Get a Sign-On Bonus.
New employeeshired into full-time, eligible positions between
December 1, 2021, and March31, 2022, will receive an award up to
$500.At CoreCivic we care for people! CoreCivic is currently
seeking a Monitor III, Community Corrections who has a passion for
providing the highest quality care in a residential setting. Who We
Are: CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of high-quality,
secured corrections and detention management services and
residential and non-residential transition centers. We provide
effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare
individuals for success. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee,
CoreCivic operates more than 70 security facilities nationwide and
over 50 community residential and non- residential centers. Our
employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of
professionalism, and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives. What You Get To Do:
Change the lives of those in your care! The Monitor III, Community
Corrections is responsible for the supervision of the facility
population including but not limited to safety, security and
facility sanitation. This role provides for the care, custody and
control of residents and establishes a safe environment for the
facility, staff, visitors and residents. In addition, this person
will assist with mentoring, developing and training team members.
- Monitor resident population and reports any suspicious
activities or violations of policy, procedures, or regulations by
residents or other individuals.
- Responsible for key control and the availability of cleaning
supplies and equipment to maintain the facility sanitation. Verify
that chemicals are inventoried, stored, handled and used
- Monitor safety practices and the preparation and dissemination
of safety and accident reports as required by policy. Take
appropriate action in cases of serious and unusual incidents and
- Monitor resident worker activities, provides necessary
instruction, and applies standards and procedures for the
completion and quality of work performed by residents, where
- Conduct medication audits and delivers medication to residents
as prescribed. Complete documentation, logs, reports as required by
policy and procedure.Qualifications:
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- One year of experience in a security related field is
- Six months of resident monitoring experience in correctional
setting is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing and
apply problem solving techniques to complex issues.
- Must complete pre-service and other training programs as
- Must be available to work any hours, any shift.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace and EOE - including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Corpus Christi , Monitor III, Cmty Cor, Other , Sinton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!