Registered Nurse - Emergency Room - PRN
Company: Christus Health
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and
well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician
during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed
medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient
vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care,
condition, reaction, and progress.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess,
plan, implement and evaluate nursing care.
- One-year experience in nursing preferred.
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire/transfer date
- NIHSS required within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- De-escalation training required within 90 days of hire/transfer
- TNCC required within 18 months of hire/transfer date ENPC or
PALS required within 18 months of hire/transfer date
PRN - as needed
Keywords: Christus Health, Corpus Christi , Registered Nurse - Emergency Room - PRN, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!