Nurse Practitioner - Neuroscience Center
Company: Christus Health
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Provides comprehensive nursing care for assigned patients under
the direction of a physician. Follows established nursing
standards, procedures and practices, and gives patient care
directions to nursing and other staff. Evaluates outcomes of direct
patient care and consults with other specialists as required.
Adjusts nursing care processes as indicated to ensure optimal
patient care. Arranges for patients' ordered diagnostic and
therapeutic services. Monitors and ensures accuracy of recording on
patient medical records. Provides preventative health care services
to long-term patients and arranges consultations and referrals.
Performs physical exams, and may prescribe and recommend treatment
- Advanced Nursing Degree required/Master's Degree required.
- Experience in specialty area.
- Experience in both clinical and management areas required.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and market services.
Excellent oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated
customer, team, and interdepartmental orientation based on CQI
- Current Texas State Advanced Practice Nurse license
- CPR-(American Heart Association) South NICU – NRP within 90
days of hire/transfer date.
Keywords: Christus Health, Corpus Christi , Nurse Practitioner - Neuroscience Center, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!