CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - Clinic - Sign on Available
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Performs duties under the supervision of a Physician. Interviews
patients, measures vital signs and records information on patient's
charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and
equipment. Hands instruments and materials to a doctor as directed.
May operate x-ray and/or EKG equipment. Cleans and sterilizes
- High school graduate or GED. Graduate from an accredited
program for Medical Assistants.
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Certified by the American Association of Medical Assistants
- Current CPR certification.
- Knowledge of ICD9, CPT and HCPCS coding and managed care
contracts is desirable.
Keywords: Christus Health, Corpus Christi , CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - Clinic - Sign on Available, Other , Kingsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!