Patient Care Tech II - Med/Surg 5NT Respiratory
Company: Christus Health
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: October 9, 2021
- Answering patient calls and helping patients with eating,
bathing, dressing, grooming and mobility
- Feeding patients, measuring and recording their food and liquid
- Monitoring and documenting patients' temperature, blood
pressure and other vital signs and reporting changes to nurses or
- Assisting nurses or doctors with medical procedures and
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- Associate’s/Technical Degree or equivalent combination of
- Excellent customer service, negotiation and communication
- Strong customer service skills and computer literacy is
- 3 to 5 years previous experience as a Patient Care Tech in a
hospital setting preferred.
Keywords: Christus Health, Corpus Christi , Patient Care Tech II - Med/Surg 5NT Respiratory, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!