Registered Nurse (RN) - Travel Contract
Company: Jackson Nurse Professionals
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: October 7, 2021
Jackson Nurse Professionals is hiring for immediate and future
travel contracts for RNs who specialize in: ER, OR, ICU, CCU, Labor
and Delivery (L&D), Telemetry, Med/Surg, CVOR, CVICU, Cath,
PEDS, PACU and more…
Exciting travel positions are open for Registered Nurses with
experience caring for patients for a 13 week contract assignment at
a state-of-the-art area hospital.
Enjoy a supportive, ambitious culture that’s been helping
talented nurses like you make valuable contributions to hospitals
across the U.S. since 2006. Our team’s commitment to travel nurses
is best reflected in the many nurse-recruiter relationships that
developed 10 years ago and have continued to this day.
- Current state license in good standing with State License
- 12 months RN experience in an acute-care setting within the
last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by
location – job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that’s how it should be.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you
that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement,
and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won’t leave you in the dark
about where you’re going or what you’re getting.
Apply now and you’ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give
you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings
and locations that matter most to you.
Keywords: Jackson Nurse Professionals, Corpus Christi , Registered Nurse (RN) - Travel Contract, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!