Director Strategy - Strategic Planning
Company: Christus Health
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: October 6, 2021
The Director, Strategy Management, plays a critical role in the
implementation and oversight of strategic planning throughout the
CHRISTUS Spohn Ministry.This individual will support the alignment
around the Strategy Management System (SMS) which includes a
clearly defined strategic planning process and balanced scorecard
of outcome measures.S/he, will ensure a consistent and disciplined
implementation of this process through facilitating strategy
management workshops and meetings, providing on-going project
management support, and enabling our business units with the
necessary support, analytics and tools to successfully utilize the
SMS process.A core component of this role will also be to assist in
the development of service line strategic plans.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline overlooking
Corpus Christi Bay is the largest and foremost acute care medical
facility in the region, with a full range of diagnostic and
surgical specialty services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. It
is the leading emergency facility in the area and the only Level II
Trauma Center in the Coastal Bend, staffed with physicians and
nurses specially trained in emergency services.
- The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a
state-of-the-art Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac Cath Lab and
- A teaching facility, in affiliation with the Texas A&M
University System Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Joint Commission Stroke Team
The Shoreline campus is a premiere facility housing many of the
region’s most vital and renowned programs such as a Primary Stroke
Center, nationally accredited Cancer Center and a nationally
recognized Chest Pain Center. The Pavilion at CHRISTUS Spohn
Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline houses the CHRISTUS Spohn Heart
Network, which was recently recognized as one of the top 100
cardiovascular hospitals in the United States. The Heart Institute
offers the most advanced diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative
cardiac services in one convenient location.
- Master’s degree in health care administration, public
administration, business administration or other related field
- Strong financial analysis and project management skills;
- Broad knowledge of health care industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, conflict
resolution skills, experience in developing and motivating
- Highly skilled at identifying information resources, research
methods, data analysis and fact-based decision-making;
- Possesses ability to judge and prioritize strategic issues and
implications for CHRISTUS Health.
- Minimum five (5) years experience in a leadership role
- Minimum five (5) years experience in strategic or financial
- Ability to generate results through influence in an environment
with multiple and diverse stakeholders.
- Demonstrated capability to interact directly with C-level
- Proven ability to plan, organize, prioritize and effectively
manage multiple complex projects concurrently and develop in a
- Very strong analytical capability.
- Advanced proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including
written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous exposure to project-related activities through active
participation in system-related projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
Keywords: Christus Health, Corpus Christi , Director Strategy - Strategic Planning, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!