Cardiac Cath Lab Tech - Cardiology Cath Lab
Company: Christus Health
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: October 6, 2021
Prepares and monitors patients throughout diagnostic and
therapeutic procedures. May perform scrub tech, respiratory, and/or
x-ray technician duties. Must have nursing, respiratory care, or
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline overlooking
Corpus Christi Bay is the largest and foremost acute care medical
facility in the region, with a full range of diagnostic and
surgical specialty services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. It
is the leading emergency facility in the area and the only Level II
Trauma Center in the Coastal Bend, staffed with physicians and
nurses specially trained in emergency services.
- The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a
state-of-the-art Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac Cath Lab and
- A teaching facility, in affiliation with the Texas A&M
University System Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Joint Commission Stroke Team
The Shoreline campus is a premiere facility housing many of the
region’s most vital and renowned programs such as a Primary Stroke
Center, nationally accredited Cancer Center and a nationally
recognized Chest Pain Center. The Pavilion at CHRISTUS Spohn
Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline houses the CHRISTUS Spohn Heart
Network, which was recently recognized as one of the top 100
cardiovascular hospitals in the United States. The Heart Institute
offers the most advanced diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative
cardiac services in one convenient location.
- Graduate from an approved school of Radiology Technology.
- Excellent organizational skills required; must work well in
- Ability to interpret outcomes data for program
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a technologist, previous special
procedures experience preferred.
- MRT-TDH required
- CPR – American Heart Association
Keywords: Christus Health, Corpus Christi , Cardiac Cath Lab Tech - Cardiology Cath Lab, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!