RN, Registered Nurse - Emergency Room
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: September 16, 2021
***This position qualifies for up to a $25,000 sign on
Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and
well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician
during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed
medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient
vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care,
condition, reaction, and progress.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice was built in 1999 to serve the
healthcare needs of people in Alice and the surrounding
communities. The hospital is a Level IV Trauma Center and is
licensed for 186 beds and offers comprehensive medical and surgical
services including pediatrics, obstetrics, skilled nursing,
emergency and intensive care, as well as cardiac and comprehensive
services. At CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice, Coastal Bend nurses can
feel confident they have a place to work that will support them and
help them grow professionally.The hospital has achieved the Pathway
to Excellence® designation by the American Nurses Credentialing
Center (ANCC), recognizing hospitals which support and nurture
their nurses’ development.
CHRISTUS Spohn Alice - nurse's week https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KlAB842uP0
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess,
plan, implement and evaluate nursing care.
- One-year experience in nursing preferred.
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire/transfer date
- NIHSS required within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- De-escalation training required within 90 days of hire/transfer
- TNCC required within 18 months of hire/transfer date ENPC or
PALS required within 18 months of hire/transfer date
Keywords: Christus Health, Corpus Christi , RN, Registered Nurse - Emergency Room, Other , Alice, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!