Registered Nurse Lead - Med/Surg Telemetry C
Company: Christus Health
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Oversees and coordinates day-to-day activities of nursing
personnel in patient care units, provides direction to Clinical
Staff, implements work of assigned units and coordinates activities
with other patient care units and related departments.
In our Medical Surgical Telemetry units, we see a variety of
medical and post-op surgical patients. We have the capacity to
remotely monitor our patient’s telemetry status.For that reason,
all of our Registered Nurses receive telemetry training and are
ACLS certified. Our unit is fast-paced and there is always an
opportunity to learn about new disease processes. This unit will
provide you with the fundamental basics that are essential for any
nurse when applying your knowledge in the acute care setting.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based
organization that encourages professional development, we want you
to become a part of the CHRISTUS Spohn family!
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelor Degree
- Excellent customer service, negotiation and communication
- Minimum of 2 years clinical patient care experience in a
- Minimum of 1 year of experience overseeing work of assigned
- Previous healthcare management experience, preferred
- RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact
state , if applicable
- Registered Nurse (RN) required
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support
Keywords: Christus Health, Corpus Christi , Registered Nurse Lead - Med/Surg Telemetry C, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!