Company: LHC Group
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: September 11, 2021
$2500 Sign on Bonus
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in Home
Health is responsible for providing quality patient care and
performing technical skilled care in the patient's home.
HomeCare, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred
post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families
nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute
care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared
purpose: It's all about helping
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by
the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in accordance
with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of
the health care team. May not alter the plan of care.
- As assigned, visits patient and provides nursing care according
to plan of care.
- Participates in the in-service program according to LHC
- Completes a progress note for each visit, and submits progress
notes to the agency daily.
- Participates in the QA/QI plan and process.
- Continually observes and reports the patients nursing needs.
Instructs the patients family in the care of the patient and
maintenance of a healthy environment for the patient.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising nurse and/or
physician the patient's response to treatment and changes inthe
- Adheres to and participates in the Care Management
- Participates in staff conference regarding patient care.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Current LPN licensure in state of practice.
- Current Driver's License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- CPR Certification required.
Benefits: for full time
LHC offers a competitive and detailed
benefit plan for FT employees including:
- Medical, dental and vision packages
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tution Reimbursment
- Flexible Schedules
Registered Nurse (RN) to
Bachelor of Science (BSN) - Online Degree in as few as 12 months
while you continue in your current career.
Opportunity Employer – vets, disability.
Keywords: LHC Group, Corpus Christi , LVN, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!