Company: Chenega Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the status
reporting, financial tracking, scheduling and all project
correspondence and documentation. The PM shall demonstrate the
ability to collect and organize project documentation and
correspondence. The PM will ensure all projects are delivered in
adherence to project scope, schedules and budget. Responsible for
exercising leadership, maintaining high morale, mentoring and
directing the performance of all personnel assigned to the project
team. The PM will communicate with the Contracting Officer
Representative (COR), Chenega Program Manager, Supervisors and Team
Members frequently regarding the overall performance and status of
all assigned projects.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this
position) Limited travel within CONUS may be required. To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily
- Read and interpret electrical and electromechanical schematics
and architectural drawings
- Read and understand component level schematic diagrams for
systems, equipment and devices
- Read and adhere to blueprints and installation design plans for
the installation of sub-level devices (i.e. patch panels, junction
boxes) and head end equipment
- Plan and manage project scope, schedules and budget
- Manage all project resources
- Procure and track project materials
- Demonstrate ability to work independently
- Identify and manage project risks
- Attend and facilitate required meetings, conferences, and
- Provide effective mentoring, counseling, and discipline for all
- Communicate effectively with all project stake holders
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication
- Maintain a complete and thorough knowledge of the task order,
the contract and all contract modifications affecting the task
- Maintain a complete and thorough knowledge of contract
requirements regarding project management.
- Provide inputs to an integrated master schedule to ensure all
project personnel, activities and resources are efficiently aligned
to meet task order objectives.
- Participate in management and technical reviews of
services/products and identify risks to quality, schedule, and
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum ten (10) years' experience (within the last twelve
years) in the facilities industry, with five (5) years of
experience in managing construction projects.
- Or Minimum six (6) years' experience (within the last eight
years) in the facility industry, if candidate has an earned a
Bachelor of Science degree (technical), with three (3) years'
experience managing construction projects.
- Have completed the course entitle "Construction Quality
Management (CQM) for Contractors".
Keywords: Chenega Corporation, Corpus Christi , Project Manager, Other , Kingsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!