Spanish/English Sales Development Advisor - Work From Home
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you interested in an opportunity to join the fastest growing
organization with a one-of-a-kind culture? SelectQuote is looking
to hire individuals for our Bilingual Sales Development Advisor
("SDA") team within Inside Response, where team members are
responsible for handling all of SelectQuote's insurance product
inquiries. The SDA team will work with consumers on understanding
their needs and triaging them to a licensed agent. We have a fun,
comfortable, and fast-paced working environment where our employees
are rewarded for their achievements. This is a fantastic
opportunity for someone wanting to expand into sales.
We encourage you to apply if you are interested in building an
inside sales career! After applying, you will speak with our
recruiting team to learn more about Inside Response, a SelectQuote
company, and this inside sales position.
- Paid training; we will give you all the tools you need for
- Responsible for creating a positive 1st impression of
SelectQuote by having a positive tone of voice and conversational
energy on a consumer's 1st interaction with the company.
- Outbound dialing sales prospects who have expressed interest in
receiving quotes for SelectQuote's insurance product suite.
- Execute transfer of potential customers to a licensed insurance
- Educate consumers on SelectQuote's value proposition of "We
shop, you save" through our 20+ A-Rated carrier comparison shopping
technology, and further sell them on the importance of talking to
our best-in-call agents.
- Intense focus on handling and overcoming consumer objections
and stalls in order to get them the help they need in their
- Willingness to receive improvement coaching, implement those
suggested actions and show demonstrated improvement.
- Meet and exceed specified monthly goals for transfer rates and
contact to transfer to increase sales agent conversion.
- Become a part of a competitive team atmosphere and great
culture that rewards performance.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Excellent oral communication with strong interpersonal
- Strong conversational phone skills
- Ability to take feedback and implement to improve
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to changes quickly
- Competitive personality & an internal motivation - You need to
have the drive to overcome customer objections and compete with
yourself and other agents to succeed and hit new goals.
- Ability to follow instructions and have proficiency with
technology, especially computers, software applications and phone
- Demonstrated professionalism in conduct and behaviors
- Ability to work remotely if required
- Hardwired high-speed internet connection with a minimum
download speed of 20mbps and upload speed of 20mbps
- Work in one of our remote states: AL, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN,
KS, KY, LA, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NV, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA,
WI, WV, WY
Training and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Associates or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Preferred 1 year or more experience working in a contact center
- Previous work experience centered around customer service or
- Proven track record of exceeding goals in past positions
What We Can Offer You:
- Base pay plus uncapped bonus potential
- Opportunities for upward mobility in a growing organization for
those who exceed expectations
- Benefits Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental,
vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term
disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death &
dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting
after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock
purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid
maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition
reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other
paid leaves vary based on work location
- Daily/weekly/monthly prizes, including TV's, gift cards, and
- Fun and energetic company culture with team-inspired
Keywords: SelectQuote, Corpus Christi , Spanish/English Sales Development Advisor - Work From Home, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!