Housekeeping Assistant Supervisor
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Housekeeping Assistant Supervisor is responsible for helping
administer and coordinate housekeeping functions in assigned
sections. Responsible for helping to inspect Guest Rooms and
ensuring they are cleaned up to standards assist Room Attendants as
needed provide necessary training. Responsible for assuming all
Housekeeping Supervisor functions in his/her absence.
- At least 1 to 2 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a
related field required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Previous supervisory responsibility preferred.
- Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a
friendly service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Inspect staff's work performance within assigned section on a
daily basis to assure that standards and productivity levels are
being met and maintained.
- In the absence of the Housekeeping Manager or Assistant
Housekeeping Manager inspect all V.I.P. rooms and report their
availability to the Front Office.
- Oversee the organized closing of the floors at the end of the
day ensuring the Room Attendants' carts are clean and restocked
with linen only.
- Ensure records of daily assignments are completed signed off on
and turned into the Housekeeping Office on time.
- Maintain key control system.
- Assist with supervision of all staff in Laundry and
Housekeeping holding them accountable and responsible for their
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the
- Be familiar with all Aimbridge Hospitality policies and House
- Ensure that associates are at all times attentive friendly
helpful and courteous to all guests managers and other
- Ensure the overall appearance cleanliness and orderliness of
- Carry an active pager/radio to maintain contact with the Front
Office and/or Engineering throughout the shift period.
- Oversee the daily assignment of duties ensuring each Room
Attendant and House Attendant carries a work assignment.
- Monitor cleanliness and orderliness of Room Attendants' carts
linen closets control closets stairways and landings.
- Report on progress of all out-of-order rooms under the
Housekeeping Department's supervision to the Guest Services Manager
- Initiate work orders for repairs and maintenance for doors
plumbing heating/air electrical equipment furniture carpets drapes
etc. Follow through on each work order until completed.
- Assist with proper and constructive training of Room
- Motivate coach and counsel staff as necessary.
- Collect all keys and assignment sheets daily at the end of the
- Attend meetings as required by Management.
- Ensure completion of regular maintenance and cleaning projects
on a biannual basis.
- Monitor all V.I.P.'s special guests and requests.
- Perform any other duties as requested by Management.
The pet-friendly Residence Inn Corpus Christi offers rooms that
are a full 50% larger than comparable hotels in the area, making
our hotel an ideal location for business or leisure travel. Each
room is complete with a fully-equipped kitchen with separate dining
area - making it possible for guest to create their own meals while
away from home. Guests can start their day with a complimentary hot
breakfast, or get to know other people at our hotel during the
Residence Inn Mix. Visitors should take time to explore the local
attractions including Padre Island, downtown Corpus Christi, Texas
A&M Corpus Christi, Texas State Aquarium, or the history at the
USS Lexington. We're also located near the Naval Air Station Corpus
Christi and the Corpus Christi International Airport.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our
growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Corpus Christi , Housekeeping Assistant Supervisor, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!