TRANSPORTATION CLERK USMS
Company: GEO Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Facility:RIO GRANDE DETENTION CTR
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Under direct supervision, performs daily office clerical tasks
such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, posting,
and other similar duties. Clerks may be used in various departments
and perform similar duties related to the specific function being
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers phones and takes messages.
- Maintains moderately complex indexes and files
- Types correspondence, reports and other materials as
- May operate an adding machine, calculator, telex terminal, copy
machine, or any other office machine requiring no previous
- In performance of other duties, communicates with a computer
through a terminal for information retrieval and data entry.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Demonstrated experience in office procedures and related
- Ability to interact in a professional manner in both individual
and group settings.
- Ability to work with a team of inmates and have the ability to
implement team strategy approaches to work assignments.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and carry out moderately complex oral and
written instructions; to make minor decisions in accordance with
rules and regulations as they apply to work problems; to maintain
company records; and to meet and deal effectively with the public
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software
typically used by the department.
Keywords: GEO Group, Corpus Christi , TRANSPORTATION CLERK USMS, Other , Robstown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!