You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. Franchisees are
independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit
programs that can vary among franchisees.
To operate cash register and assist with front line food
preparation procedures. Also wipes tables, maintains clean dining
room and parking lot.
Personal Requirements, Skills, and Abilities: 1. Some high
school courses preferred.
2. Must be clean, neat and well groomed.
3. Must have good interpersonal communication skills to work with
customers and other employees.
4. Must have good hearing to work with customers and fellow
employees and to work the drive through when necessary.
5. Must be honest.
6. Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and read
7. Must have basic knowledge of fast food operation and field
knowledge of cash register and front line preparation
8. Must be able to pay attention to detail, cope with pressure and
remain calm when challenging situations arise.
9. Must be able to work as team member and to perform job duties
with a minimum of disruption to customers or fellow employees.
10. Must be able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50
lbs. and stooping during 90% of shift time.
11. Must have good manual dexterity to be able to work rapidly and
accurately during rush periods.
12. Must be able to work as part of a team to assure constant and
consistent customer satisfaction through excellent quality, service
13. Must be able to count money and give change correctly.
1. Ensure customer satisfaction by providing quick, efficient
service and quality products.
2. Provide excellence in quality, service and cleanliness.
3. Provide consistent product portions.
4. Maintain knowledge and operation of all equipment.
5. Follows and abides by all safety rules, policies, and
Job Training: Normally an entry level position, requiring one to
three months experience to gain job knowledge. Job performed under
close supervision. Customer contact of average duration with close
Decision Making Responsibilities: Must be able to set priorities
and react quickly to the needs of the customers, the dining room,
and the work area. Follows established policies and procedures.
Working Conditions: Work area temperature may be extreme and
noise level may be high at times. May have to work without food or
drink during busy times.
Consequence Of Errors: Injured employees, dissatisfied
customers, loss of revenue, damaged equipment.
1. Quickly prepares customers' orders according to
specifications and with the highest possible quality.
2. Works as a team member to assure constant and consistent
customer satisfaction through excellent quality, service, and
3. Operates cash register.
4. Assists with front line preparation procedures.
5. Operates kitchen equipment as needed.