Operations Manager, HHS Linen (Corpus Christi, TX)
Company: Hospital Housekeeping Systems LLC
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are looking for a detailed-oriented, proactive, and
quality-driven Operations Manager to serve as part of our linen
utilization management (LUM) team. If your skills match these, we
encourage you to apply.
In this role, you will be responsible for the distribution and
collection process of linen throughout the hospital as well as the
overall management of linen.
We provide the necessary training and appropriate tools to help
you grow and earn the opportunity to advance into a director role.
If you are willing to work hard, lead with intention, and hold
yourself accountable to your results, youll be successful with
Military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Participates in the forecast of expenses, planning, and
execution of budgets.
- Handles training, regulatory compliance, and staffing when
needed in cooperation with the onsite EVS Director.
- Participates in reporting, feedback, and customer relations for
- Assists in the production of weekly reporting for
- Serves as a liaison for all Joint Commission, linen review, and
operating committees within the faculty and hospital group.
- Develops themselves in conjunction with Vice President
oversight as well as works toward growing new business within the
- Facilitates succession planning for his or her position.
- Attends and documents laundry facility surveys per HLAC
- Participates in nursing education pertaining to linen
- Monitors and consults on HHS linen distribution policies and
- Assists with the delivery of linen to appropriate distribution
points inside the hospital.
- Monitors and consults on HHS safety programs and training.
- Monitors and assists in the execution of linen savings
initiatives in order to meet or exceed PPD/PAPD goal
- At least 1 year of operations/management experience, preferably
within laundry operations
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must possess great people, communications, client relations,
and customer service skills
- Ability to control and manage inventories appropriately and
- Able to work a flexible schedule that may include nights,
weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to change quickly.
- Must be knowledgeable of OSHA and JCAHO requirements.
- Strong team-oriented skills, ready and willing to work closely
with all levels of personnel
HHS was founded in 1975 by Jim Spry, who began his work in the
outsourcing business in 1964 with Red Top, Inc, a company that
pioneered hospital housekeeping support services. Jim helped Red
Top grow into a national organization and later helped a competitor
establish its business after Red Top sold. His experience in the
field led to the development of HHS. Throughout the past 45+ years
of business, HHS has developed our expertise in integral support
services including housekeeping, food services, facility
maintenance, and technology for the healthcare, government, senior
living, resort, aviation, and education industries. HHS has
experienced a growth rate of about 10% per year and is seeking
great leaders and team members to grow with us. Being successful
with HHS doesnt mean you have to have a degree, but it does require
hard work and operating as a team to achieve results.
Benefits and Compensation
We offer PTO, full benefits, and career advancement
opportunities based on performance.
HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed
to workplace diversity.
Keywords: Hospital Housekeeping Systems LLC, Corpus Christi , Operations Manager, HHS Linen (Corpus Christi, TX), Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!