Company: Hanzo Logistics
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Office Assistant, Plant Operations provides both clerical and
high-level administrative support in planning, organizing,
implementing and evaluating activities occurring in the Plant
Operations Department. Gathers, organizes and maintains information
for efficient access, and develops and maintains spreadsheets and
reports. Serves on several committees and prepares minutes,
communicates policies and procedures, and secures clarification as
needed. Coordinates and maintains detailed calendars. Drafts, edits
and/or writes a variety of documents on behalf of others or for own
signature. Coordinates and performs a broad range of clerical /
support / reception functions in the department. Follows all
visitor protocols. Ensures that requests for information and
services are accurately responded to in a timely and appropriate
Responsibilities for the Office Assistant include:
- Receive and process sales and book into management system.
- Assist Finance Department in required compliance.
- Report sales.
- Process incoming funding from multiple finance sources.
- Reconcile operating bank account and statements for posting
- Code, process, and reconcile weekly franchise invoices and
- Purchase and stocking in of wholesale vehicles into dealership
- Process dealer transfers for new inventory of purchased
- Follow up with dealers from which vehicles are purchased/sold
to collect MCOs funding.
- Compile and maintain spreadsheets for various tracking.
- Maintain and reconcile specific schedules.
- Reconcile monthly statements from multiple finance
- Assist the Title team to insure the titles are collected within
the time frame needed to process title work for sold units.
- Manage floorplan accounts daily.
- Work closely with business office teammates on various
Prior experience of 1-3 years is a plus.
Upload resume and complete online assessment for immediate
- Must demonstrate superior organizational skills and an
attention to detail.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- The ability to excel in a team-based working environment is
- Knowledge of DMS Reynolds and Reynolds preferred.
- Ability to work in a small office environment, independently as
well as with a team.
- Experience with Microsoft office required.
- Organization skills a must.
- Understanding of accounting preferred.
- Notary public is a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and
be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks,
MVR, and drug screen.
Keywords: Hanzo Logistics, Corpus Christi , Office Assistant, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!