Requisition ID # A000269
Ardurra has been recognized as one of the fastest growing firms in
the architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting
industry. Ardurra prides itself on its reputation as an emerging
leader in the engineering consulting business, and we understand
that our reputation is wholly founded on the strength of the
professionals that work hard every single day to serve our clients
and our communities. Ardurra was ranked #8 on Zweig Group's
prestigious Hot Firms List and #23 on its Best Firms to Work For in
Ardurra seeks a Water/Wastewater Lead CADD Designer
to join our team in Corpus, Christi, TX
The right candidate must be familiar with the production of
construction documents including plan and profile sheets, site
plans, yard piping, diagrams, cross sections and supporting details
for City, State and County infrastructure projects. Also, must be
proficient with AutoCAD at a minimum. Individual will carry out
assignments for the CADD Manager and Project Engineers throughout
the organization with minimal supervision.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Responsible for the design of CADD plan layouts and drafting
requirements of any project assigned.
- Responsible for the record keeping and documentation of project
- Responsible for plotting and checking drawings.
- Make required modifications to drawings.
- Responsible for batching sets of drawings and associated
- Assisting in establishing CADD standards and utilizing these
standards to minimize hours required.
- Maintain appropriate file saving techniques to ensure the
ability to reuse files as required.
- Will perform other duties as may be assigned by the CADD
Department Manager from time to time.
- Work will be performed from eight to ten hours per day, five
days per week. Some days will contain early or late meetings.
Weekend work may also be required. Work weeks in excess of 40 hours
can be expected.
- Associates degree preferred but not required; High school
diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years of CAD Designing experience.
- 5+ years of Civil Drafting using AutoCAD.
- Knowledge and experience with AutoCAD 2007 or greater, Civil 3D
- Knowledge of MicroStation & Revit is a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate, in English, both verbally
and in writing.
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of
our company culture is a must.
While Ardurra offers competitive compensation and rich benefits
programs, it is our culture that truly sets us apart from our
peers. We nurture a family-like culture, striving to create a work
environment that is enjoyable, challenging and rewarding but also
fun. We are acutely focused on developing our staff, whether
through our internal Ardurra Academy or through our
industry-leading Leadership program. We have made a deliberate and
focused commitment to nurture a people-centric culture where people
are: valued as individuals; supported in their professional and
career development with multiple, varied career paths; provided the
tools and resources to be successful, engaged, and satisfied in
their work; and positive benefits, time-off programs, and
flexibility to help maintain a healthy balance between work and
Ardurra is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Ardurra does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or
employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Agency Agreement,
Ardurra will not consider or agree to payment of any referral
compensation or recruiter fee. If a resume or candidate is
submitted to any hiring manager without a previously signed
agreement, Ardurra reserves the right to pursue and hire those
candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or
agency. These candidates will be considered property of Ardurra.
We're not currently looking to add any more agencies to our list of
approved vendors, so please do not contact any of our managers or
recruitment team with sales calls or details of your
Requisition ID # A000269