Company: Surgery Partners
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Under the supervision of the Operating Room Director, according
to the organizational structure, is responsible for assuring that
surgical cases are scheduled in an accurate manner using the manual
and automated systems, facilitates telephone messages and usage
with a high level of service, and assists in medical records
management to support an accurate completed medical document.
Maintains accurate records associated with the scheduling, and the
processing of patient documentation. Supports the Administrator in
marketing efforts to ensure growth of the facility.
- Demonstrates eligibility for employment in the U.S.
- Two years Meditech experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have previous Surgery Scheduling experience
- Ability to relate and work effectively with others
- Demonstrated skills in verbal and written English
communications for safe and effective patient care and to meet
- Willingness to participate in goal-setting and educational
activities for own professional advancement.
- Prefer awareness of surgical technician standards and performs
in accordance with them.
Our employees are critical to our success and we value their
contributions. South Texas Surgical Hospital offers a competitive
compensation and benefits package and an opportunity to grow and
develop your career in an environment that values employee ideas
and diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and require pre-employment drug screening and
Keywords: Surgery Partners, Corpus Christi , Scheduler, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!