Facilities Maintenance Business Partner
Company: Planet Fitness - Taymax Group
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Reporting to the Director of Construction or Construction
Project Manager, the Facilities Maintenance Business Partner will
be responsible for maintaining the brand standards of our clubs
with regards to maintenance and facilities, in a designated region.
This position will maintain equipment repair and source work to
external vendors as needed. This position will utilize a work order
management system for sourcing and prioritizing work orders on
equipment and facilities repairs. The individual in this role will
comply with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency
and Taymax directives related to building operations and work
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Field Team management to educate the club staff on
proper preventative maintenance of equipment and the work order
- Achieve a complete understanding of the work order management
system both to elevate productivity and job performance and to
provide constant training to the Field Team on the system.
- Establish a working relationship and openly communicate with
property managers and landlords of the clubs to resolve
tenant/landlord responsibility issues.
- Maintain the Taymax brand standard within all clubs in the
region to provide the best member experience possible.
- Possess a thorough understanding of all facilities and
equipment guidelines, specifications and repair methods.
- Attend training to be certified on strength and cardio
equipment, hydro massage beds and tanning beds and booths.
- Assist in the vendor review, onboarding, and replacement
- Review the preventative maintenance service agreements and work
orders assigned to external vendors for confirmation, accuracy, and
- Review and approve proposals from external vendors for work
orders that exceed the amount given up front on work orders.
- Other duties as assigned based on the business needs.
- High School Diploma
- 2-3 years Facilities maintenance experience a plus
- Valid drivers license with a good driving record is
- HVAC, Electric, and or/Plumbing knowledge a plus
- Ability to follow troubleshooting workflow in equipment manuals
- Knowledge of online and app-based work order systems is a
- Must have a friendly, approachable style and be able to work
with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Must have strong organization, communication, and
prioritization skills with the ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated with solid decision-making skills required
- Valid drivers license with a good driving record and the
ability to travel between facilities as needed.
Physical Demands: Continual standing and
walking during the shift. Must be able to occasionally lift up to
Work Environment: This job is subject to
hazards such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving
vehicles, electrical current, exposure to high heat or exposure to
chemicals, and hazards related to scaffolding and ladders. This job
also operates in a professional office environment and uses
standard office equipment, such as computers, phones, copiers,
filing cabinets, fax machines.
Travel: This position would be provided a
company car and will travel locally 50-70% of the time during the
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the
Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ
neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for
franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved
authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for
franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for
ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Planet Fitness - Taymax Group, Corpus Christi , Facilities Maintenance Business Partner, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!